Quality Construction Products in AR, OK and TN
With the opening of its first branch, in Tulsa, in 1975, Cherokee Building Materials, Inc. established a go-to source for exceptional quality construction materials and building supplies in Oklahoma. More than 40 years later, and now part of the GMS family of companies, Cherokee continues to deliver the unmatched service of a lean customer-focused operation, backed by the resources of an established national industry leader.
Today, nearly 100 employees work hard every day to maintain and strengthen the reputation Cherokee has built as a trusted provider of the best construction products in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Tennessee.
Our dedicated team serves residential and commercial construction customers from five conveniently placed yard locations:
Fort Smith | Jonesboro | North Little Rock | Springdale
Oklahoma City | Tulsa
Jackson | Memphis
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Cherokee Building Materials. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Specialty product orders
- Expert advice
- Commercial construction delivery
- Residential construction delivery
- Safety/site reviews
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Our Drywall inventory includes regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Steel Framing
- Our Steel inventory includes variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our Acoustical inventory includes acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at Cherokee Building Materials include: Insulation, joint treatments, EIFS, fasteners, access doors, lumber, FRP, fire protection and more.