Quality Construction Products in NC, SC
Colonial Materials started in Charlotte, NC in 1984 as a GMS company with three delivery trucks and one big idea – becoming the go-to source for quality building products and construction materials in the Carolinas. Less than 10 years later, Colonial had a fleet of more than a dozen vehicles and the foundation for continuous expansion and growth.
Today, 250+ employees work hard every day to maintain and strengthen the reputation Colonial Materials has built as a trusted provider of the best construction products in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Our dedicated team serves residential and commercial construction customers from 11 conveniently placed yard locations:
Cary | Charlotte (N. Hoskins Rd. & Rozzelles Ferry Rd.) | Fayetteville | Greenville | Hickory | Jacksonville | Pleasant Garden | Wake Forest | Wilmington | Winston-Salem
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Colonial Materials, Inc. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Specialty product orders
- Expert advice
- Commercial construction delivery
- Residential construction delivery
- After-hours and weekend deliveries
- Safety/site reviews
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Our Drywall inventory includes regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Steel Framing
- Our Steel inventory includes variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our Acoustical inventory includes acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at Colonial Materials include: Insulation, joint treatments, EIFS, hand and power tools, lumber, fasteners, safety equipment, and other construction accessories.