Quality Acoustical Products in Canada
After opening in 2009 in Vaughan, Ontario, Core Acoustics established themselves as leaders in the Canadian acoustical products market by working with architects and engineers and providing innovative solutions for wall and ceiling acoustics across Canada. Today Core Acoustics is a subsidiary of WSB Titan and a member of the Gypsum Management & Supply (GMS) family of companies.
Matching knowledgeable expert staff with exceptional service, our team specializes in the supply and installation of various acoustical systems, acoustical finishes, and sound dampening products to residential and commercial builders and contractors.
From building supply yards in Ontario and British Columbia, Core Acoustics offers exceptional service and direct delivery to customers across Canada.
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Core Acoustic. Our commitment to you extends through a range of specialty acoustical services, including:
- Acoustical product selection consulting
- Specialty product orders
- Bid response consulting
- Noise reduction standards consulting
- Acoustical challenges consulting
Products & Services
- Acoustical Panels
- Our inventory includes a variety of specialized acoustical panels including textured, fire-rated, high-NRC, high-CAC, perforated, grooved, and non-directional acoustical panels, as well as acoustic wood panels.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our full line of ceiling tile and suspension products includes numerous specialty and integrated ceiling system solutions for use in a wide range of commercial and residential acoustical ceiling applications.
- Sound Control and Damping
- Our sound control product offerings include solutions such as eco-friendly soundproofing panels, impact/noise absorption panels, sound reduction underlayments, noise-reducing flooring, sound deadening panels, baffles and more.
- Noise Barriers
- Our selection of noise barrier options spans the spectrum of commercial and residential needs, including sound control underlayments (tile, wood, vinyl), privacy boards, quilted or decorative absorptive baffles and more.