Quality Construction Products in AK, WA, OR, ID and MT
GTS Interior Supply opened in 1976 as G&W Drywall in Spokane, Washington. Today, it has around 485 employees spread across 23 building supply yards in the Pacific Northwest. GTS - which stands for “Growth Through Service” - prides itself on its family-focused, team-based culture.
Our dedicated GTS team serves residential and commercial construction customers from 22 strategically located building supply yards in the Pacific Northwest:
Boise | Idaho Falls | Rathdrum
Billings | Missoula
Bend | Eugene | Medford | Portland | Salem | Wilsonville
Everett | Ferndale | Kent | Kirkland | Poulsbo | Puyallup | Richland | Seattle | Spokane Valley | Tumwater | Vancouver
We take pride in doing the right thing. We partner with the top brands in the building supply industry to ensure we provide the right products to our customers as quickly and safely as possible. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Specialty product orders
- Expert advice
- Commercial construction delivery
- Residential construction delivery
- After-hours and weekend deliveries
- Safety/site reviews
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at GTS Interior Supply include: Insulation, access doors, FRP, joint treatments, fasteners, hand and power tools, safety equipment and other construction accessories.