Quality Insulation Products and Installation in Michigan
Leading Edge Insulation Services is one of the few installed insulation companies within the Gypsum Management & Supply (GMS) family of companies. Started in 2000, the Michigan-based insulation company has become an industry leader in quality, workmanship, and service. Leading Edge Insulation Services strives to provide the latest technology in insulation for energy code compliance.
Our employees are fully trained and are proud to offer insulation installation services to professionals in the construction industry. Our experienced team is OSHA compliant and serves residential and commercial customers from six convenient locations in Michigan:
Kalamazoo | Lansing | Troy | Wyoming (Clay Ave. & Clyde Park Ave. SW)
We are committed to offering a full range of commercial and residential insulation products, including LEED. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Expert advice
- Commercial insulation products and installation
- Residential insulation products and installation
- Fiberglass insulation
- Cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Injection foam (Jenison only)
- Retro-fit and air sealing
We generally deliver within a 30 to 40 mile radius of each of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
Products & Services
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Leading Edge can install fiberglass batt insulation, blowing wool and foam insulation on commercial or residential jobsites.
- Cellulose Insulation
- Leading Edge excels at installing cellulose insulation via wall spray or loose fill applications. This affordable, “green” alternative to fiberglass is lightweight, non-toxic, non-corrosive, mold-resistant and repels insects and pests.
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Leading Edge performs spray foam insulation installation via open-cell (lighter, less dense, less expensive) or closed-cell (denser, more rigid and less water-permeable) applications
- Leading Edge Insulation Services installs fireproofing insulation to help guard against a loss of structural integrity during a fire. Fireproofing provides excellent thermal and acoustical insulation properties, and durability against the elements during construction.