Quality Construction Products in Eastern Canada
Rigney Building Supplies opened in Greater Kingston in 1972. Ever since, Rigney has been providing exceptional quality building supplies to residential and commercial construction customers around Ontario.
Now, as part of the industry leading GMS family of companies, Rigney’s 45+ years of service to builders, contractors, and homeowners represents an expanded ability to be the go-to source for the best construction products in Eastern Canada. Rigney Building Supplies’ Ontario yard in Kingston also complements GMS sibling Watson Building Supplies’ six Ontario locations in Vaughan, London, Barrie, Burlington, Cambridge and Belleville, empowering GMS to better serve customers.
Rigney Building Supplies is home to one of Eastern Canada’s best selection of construction supplies, including gypsum products, insulation, landscaping, masonry and roofing products. Rigney also offers a vast array of interior building materials and accessories, including products from leading manufacturers in categories as diverse as:
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Acoustical Ceiling Suspension Assemblies
- Acoustic Insulation, Sealants, Finishes
- Backing Boards, Underlayment, Gypsum Boards
- Concrete Accessories
- Exterior Insulation & Finishing Systems (EIFS)
- Exterior Wall Assemblies
- Firestopping & Related Products
- Plaster & Gypsum Board Supports
- Specialty Ceilings
- Textured Ceilings
- Thermal Protection
- Tools & Equipment
- Wood Fasteners-Sheathing
Products & Services
- Our drywall inventory includes regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Our inventory of landscaping products includes interlocking stones, patio slabs, retaining walls, fireplace kits, flagstone and artificial grass.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our Acoustical inventory includes acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Our insulation inventory includes batt/roll insulation; loose-fill insulation; blown-in insulation; rigid fiber and rigid foam board insulation; tools, products and accessories for EIFS and other insulation project needs.