Quality Construction Products in Massachusetts
The Robert N. Karpp Company began in 1979 as a small family business providing drywall to builders, contractors, construction professionals near Boston. Since then, three generations of the Karpp family have led the company to incredible success, becoming the largest independent drywall supply yard in Boston and the surrounding area.
By 2016, Karpp became part of a new family – the nationwide network of GMS companies. Today, backed by the resources of an established industry leader, 100+ employees work hard every day to maintain and strengthen the reputation The Robert N. Karpp Company has built as a trusted provider of the best construction products in Massachusetts.
Our dedicated team serves residential and commercial construction customers from four building supply yards in Massachusetts:
Abington | Attleboro | Boston | Wilmington
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Robert N. Karpp Company. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Specialty product order
- Expert advice
- Commercial construction delivery
- Residential construction delivery
- Safety/site reviews
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at Robert N. Karpp Company include: Doors, EIFS, insulation, joint treatments, lumber, hand and power tools and other construction accessories.