Quality Construction Products in PA, NJ, DE
In 1994, Steven Kempf left his father’s building supply company to start his own operation serving construction and building materials customers in the local Philadelphia area. Soon, he would grow Kempf Building Materials into a leader in the eastern Pennsylvania construction market leader, with a presence reaching to Delaware and New Jersey. 2016 brought Steven Kempf Building Materials into the GMS family of companies; a partnership which continues to deliver results and success for our communities, team members and customers.
Today, 85+ employees work hard every day to maintain and strengthen the reputation Steven Kempf Building Materials has developed as a trusted provider of the best construction products in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Our dedicated team serves residential and commercial construction customers across the Tri-State Area, from our building supply yards in Pennsylvania:
King of Prussia | Philadelphia
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Steven Kempf Building Materials. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Specialty product orders
- Expert advice
- Commercial construction delivery
- Residential construction delivery
- Safety/site reviews
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at Steven Kempf Building Materials include: Insulation, doors, lumber, joint treatments, hand and power tools, safety equipment and other construction accessories.