Quality Construction Products in IA, MN, ND, SD, WI
Tamarack Materials opened in 1981, and has succeeded as an industry leader, carrying one of the largest in-stock inventories of steel framing and accessories in the market.
Known for being problem solvers and innovative, the company crafted new tools that have become standard in GMS shops and invented equipment that makes drywall stocking easier.
Our dedicated team serves residential and commercial construction customers from 10 convenient yards placed across the upper Midwest.
Bloomington | Cedar | Duluth | Hermantown | Rochester | St. Joseph
Bismarck | West Fargo
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Tamarack Materials. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Steel framing
- Acoustical engineering and design
- Custom coatings & color
- Residential construction delivery
- Commercial construction delivery
- Specialty product orders
- Expert advice
- After-hours and weekend deliveries
- Safety/site reviews
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations. Keep an eye out for our hot pink boom truck in support of breast cancer research.
- Our Drywall inventory includes regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Steel Framing
- Our Steel inventory includes variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our Acoustical inventory includes acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at Tamarack Materials include: Hand and power tools, EIFS, FRP, firestop products, insulation, safety equipment, joint treatments, fasteners, lumber and other construction accessories.