Quality Construction Products in GA, NC, SC
Opening its first location in Greenville, SC in 1985, Tucker Materials has grown and expanded into North Carolina, South Carolina, and east Georgia. With their originality and ingenuity, the company had designed a one-of-a-kind emergency truck, The IRV, to contractors in need making themselves stand out in the construction industry.
Today, 135+ employees work hard every day to maintain and strengthen the reputation Tucker Materials built as a trusted provider of the best building materials in Georgia and the Carolinas.
Our dedicated team serves residential and commercial construction customers from six conveniently placed building supply yards in:
Anderson | Spartanburg | Greenville | Columbia
Customer satisfaction, with a “safety-first” approach, is our priority at Tucker Materials. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services, including:
- Steel framing
- Commercial construction delivery
- Residential construction delivery
- Specialty product orders
- Expert advice
- Showrooms and customer pickups
- After-hours and weekend deliveries
- Safety/site reviews
- State-of-the-art fleet capabilities
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Our Drywall inventory includes regular and specialty drywall products; fire-rated drywall; Type-X drywall, moisture and mold-resistant drywall; impact-resistant drywall; shaft liner and other drywall accessories.
- Steel Framing
- Our Steel inventory includes variable lengths and multiple gauges of steel; steel studs; steel framing and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our Acoustical inventory includes acoustical panels; acoustical grids; and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building products available at Tucker Materials include: Insulation, EIFS, hand and power tools, safety products, joint treatments, and other construction accessories.