Quality Construction Supplies in CA, NV
As part of the GMS family of companies, Westside Building Material has built a solid reputation as a trusted provider of the best construction products in California and western Nevada.
Matching expert staff with exceptional service, the team at Westside Building Material serves residential and commercial customers from several construction yards in CA and NV:
Anaheim | Chatsworth/LA | Fresno | Hesperia | Lancaster | National City | Oakland | San Diego | Santa Maria
At Westside Building Material, we know that experience and relationships matter. The long-lasting partnerships and mutual trust we’ve built with our customers, employees, and suppliers are the true cornerstone of our success. Our commitment to you extends through a range of services*, including:
- Full-service job site delivery by dedicated Westside personnel and vehicles
- Job site stocking and scattering, crane services, after hours and certified flagmen available upon request
- Tool repair
- Quick and efficient will call
- Protected project pricing
- In-house acrylic product tinting
- Brake-press metal shapes, clips (up to 1/4" thick), variety of coatings
- Radius wall products
*Not all services offered at all locations. Please call your local yard for complete details.
We generally deliver within a ~100 mile radius of our yard locations, subject to traffic and other considerations.
- Gypsum Board
- Our wallboard inventory includes regular and specialty gypsum drywall products (fire-rated, Type-X, moisture- and mold-resistant, impact-resistant, shaft liner, and other drywall accessories.)
- Steel Framing
- Our steel inventory includes variable lengths and multiple gauges, as well as steel studs, steel framing, and other steel products and accessories.
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Our acoustical inventory includes acoustical panels, grids, and other products and accessories for acoustical ceilings.
- Additional Products
- Other quality building supplies available at Westside Building Material include: EIFS/stucco, insulation, joint treatments, cement/plaster, trims, weather barriers, and more.